Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dancing To Christmas Music

(Bart) We have explained what little we can about the holidays and what is headed our way......well not the deep parts yet... to Jacie. She is excited, but a little sadness has crept in as she said the other day, "I feel like Christmas is not really coming."


 

O Dear, we have a few weeks to go......not enough if you ask me. Anyway we had some Christmas music playing....which if I may state, that is as far as we will take Christmas until THANKSGIVING is over....unlike some people I know! Ok, so this isn't a rant blog, but I mean come on people!


 

Where was I? I suppose It is not good writing to jump from a rant to hugs and cuddles, but I am going to do it anyway! We had Christmas music playing and Jacie invited me to our first Father/Daughter dance. Yes, I stink at it but she doesn't care and neither do I, as long as there isn't an audience. I loved it, and of course look forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment