Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Little Moonlighting

It is sneaking up on 24 hours since our arrival home. Several people have asked how her first day/night has gone.

She is doing well. Last night I got her down at 1 am and I laid down at 3 am. By 4 am she woke up screaming. Those you who live in the same zip code may have heard it...

It took me a while to find out that she was afraid of the dark. I finally laid down on the floor beside her but she was done sleeping...so was I...


 

She went out for a 4-wheeler ride with her daddy this afternoon and met two sets of grandparents...By the second set, she was pretty worn out and fell asleep on Grandma and grandpa King's sofa. I wanted to hold her off but felt bad keeping her up. I will probably have a moonlighter again tonight. Unfortunately for my little night owl, I cannot take another night of no sleep...she may have to scream, then dance and sing for someone else...any takers?


 

We cannot thank you all enough for your interest and support. As I feel better and get some rest, I will update you all on the steps she makes...Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment