Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifts for the Civil Affairs

It is customary in China to give a gift to many of the workers of the Embassy, Civil Affairs, Orphanage, etc.


 

This is what I put together. I tried to use local items and treats, laced with a little bit of chocolate of course.


 

So I will post pictures of the presents. I brought the wrapping paper and decorations for the bags because I do not want to unwrap each present at customs...


 

I included a hand crocheted red doily, a maple leaf of maple syrup, a picture of local trees (i.e. maple, etc.) and chocolate. I hope it is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment