Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good Morning, Mama?

Good morning everyone...well night for all of you. We are doing okay, though none of us feel very well. Bart was up in the night many times with stomach pains...so much for a good meal. He ate well this morning though. I am not sure he felt like it but knew that he shouldn't eat otherwise until he recovers. Loren had stomach cramps through the night too (they both ate the steak.)


 

I have a headache but otherwise am doing well. I don't eat much, so I don't risk getting the food poisoning. Jared's asthma seems under control, no steroids yet...let's see if we can keep it that way.


 

LM joined us in bed this morning. She snuggled in and said, "Good morning, mama." She calls me that and Bart, "Papa." She tries new words a lot. I think it is like a game to her. She is like a game to us, so I guess it works both ways...


 

Yesterday on my shopping expedition I met a Chinese Christian. She owns a store on the island. She was selling Chinese/English Bibles. I helped her with some English words that she didn't know. She gave me a gift. It was really quite interesting. I also met another very cute girl. She spoke English pretty well and asked me to help her as well. In meeting/helping these women, I ended up getting caught in a huge rain storm. It is about a 20 minute walk back. Yuck...I had on white and no umbrella. The people all laughed at me. I would have laughed at me too. Anyway, I will be carrying an umbrella from now on.


 

We are going to swim and pick up our laundry today. Those are the highlights. We are waiting for her travel visa to come in, then we will fly to Hong Kong.


 

Hope all is well for you...Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment