Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Room Fit For a Princess

In preparation for our new daughter, I renovated the 'attic room'. Unfortunately, I could not change the orange shag carpet in that room, so I had to improvise. Bright orange, lime green and teal. I think that it turned out pretty cool. I would have loved a room like that at her age...

I put on a couple of pictures. I have been having trouble loading pics. I think that the setting on my Nikon is too high and though that puts out good quality pics, it also makes them hard to upload...

BTW, I made the curtains and the bedspread...

No comments:

Post a Comment