Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanks

A big thank you to Marty and Tony/Satomi for the update. Yes, Jimmy is a little spoiled, he and Chad are a great team and I have been a fan for many years. I would like to see him do it one more time.....but he needs to be bent over somebody's knee and givin' a good spankin'! Sorry to all of you who are not Nascar fans (what's wrong with you?) but all we get is the discovery show which has turned into drama, and World Cup Soccer. Which I like but it is in Chinese and I am the only one who does like it. We did see the Jay Leno show...not much of a fan but it was in English! Marty, quite the setup for the race, I am glad that your man is in front, let me know what happens. Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment