Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tea For Two



I don't have a lot of time to write tonight because I have been on the computer completing other things and have used up my 'allotted' time... I think I had better join the family for a rousing game of Dance Central and Gunslinger- those are the kids' new evening activities. Jacie loves to play Dance and is actually quite a good dancer but she is no match for Loren. He seems to have a hidden dance diva in his persona that we never knew about- he's creaming us!

I had to add this picture of Jacie, her daddy, her doll, Ivy and Ivy's dog, Pepper having tea yesterday. It was hilarious. Bart and Jacie sat nibbling on beef jerky and jelly bellies while talking in their best British accent. They lifted porcelain cups and discussed the weather in haughty tones. I wish that you could have seen it.

If only everyday was as sweet as yesterday. Hope your Christmas was beautiful.

~Camo Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment