Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Anybody Home?

While Angie was posting I went up to the room to get some papers with the kids. Our key card doesn't work most of the time and I realized that Angie had the better one so I went to get it. While I was gone our lovely daughter rang a few doorbells up and down the hall and took off the do not disturb signs!

Yesterday we saw more of a crowd outside. That is when we noticed the differences in staring. I am sad to say that they stare more at her with her limp than the fat Americans. I noticed that when I carried her there were much less stares. And then I noticed that I didn't see any crippled people in any way. Very different. Of course that was only one day.


 

P.S. sorry Ramon I get a little shaky while trying to beat the "timer" on our internet use

No comments:

Post a Comment