Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nocturnal Noises

Part of the reason that Bart and I are not getting any sleep is the popular night life that occurs routinely around here. Our neighbors have children that run the hallways and scream at 2 in the morning. Cindy told us that because it is a holiday here, the people stay up late and sleep late...No kidding, huh?


 

We are not too very quiet in the morning, if you know what I mean.


 

The other noise makers reside with us. All three of the children talk in their sleep. Yep, not one or two...all three.


 

Loren started it by sitting up in the middle of the night and saying to me that he needed Dad's swim trunks. Straight faced. I said, "Dad's trunks?"


 

"Yes!" He said, giving me that look like, "Oh my word woman..."


 

I said, "I will get them, you go back to bed." He did.


 

Jared sat bolt upright and said to Loren, "What's for Lunch?" In the middle of the night.


 

And Little Miss...I have no idea what she says repeatedly in loud Chinese...but she does so nightly. ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment