Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sumo Wrestling with a Nutcase

Way too much fun today. I have great pictures but unfortunately my hardware for downloading pics is not Chinese...soooo...no pics for you.


 

I am currently at the beauty parlor right now (sorry Helen, you've been replaced.) She is an extremely engaging child. We just got done practicing our WWF Family style. I think the neighbors are scared of us...with good reason I suppose. Really it was a nice cross between World Wide Wrestling and Sumo Wrestling. She is a strong little bugger. We found out today that she did not walk until she was 6 so she probably used her upper body to get herself around. She definitely has the strength.


 

We also found out that she was not in a foster home for more than a couple of months after surgery. The paperwork had said that she was in a foster home from birth until 6 (when she went in the orphanage to be adopted.) We think that she is doing very well considering.


 

You will love the pics. She is extremely expressive child and loves to laugh. I have many pictures of her and the boys laughing and many silly faces. Way too funny. She is a nutcase...but only her, none of the rest of us...


 

She is now doing my make-up. I have on blue blush and a bright pink headband. She keeps making me pose for Bart. She sets my hands and makes me smile. I

think that I am now her toy or puppet.


 

She also brought over the Coke from the frig. She offered it to me and I shook my head no. She then pointed to herself. I shook my head no and she rolled her eyes back in her head and acted like she was dying. Way too funny...She then turned walked it back to the frig and put it away.


 

What she really needs is sleep but the rest of don't want to so she won't either.


 

We aren't sure they liked our gift at the Police Station today. Bart said the they came out and tried to give it back when I was completing paperwork with our guide. He said they were all laughing. Oh Well, we tried I guess. I thought they turned out nice...but there is a very different culture here. ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment