Jacie has been home for 2 1/2 years. She was adopted from the Special Needs Chinese Adoption Program at the age of 8 years old. She is learning and growing in her forever family~



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dad's post

Bart here. So I would guess about a year ago I was wondering if and how crazy I was planning to adopt an orphan from overseas. Today that may have been answered. We were walking out of the store as this cute little Chinese girl spread her arms out wide, praising her minions (snowflakes) for falling out of the sky to help her take over the world , and give her all of the power. To end this little act of hers she reared her head back, and belted out her best evil laugh! I wonder what passerby's must be thinking. Folks, my children may some day be sprawled out on a big red leather couch, blaming everything on their parents, but I just may beat them to that couch or possibly even a rubber room! Actually this is pretty normal..... well for us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment